How Voterrecords.com Works
This company researches, collects, and centralizes voter registration data from across the US. If you see your data on this website, it means the information was released as a public record by the government.
Usually, Voterrecords.com collects voter information from government entities and publishes it as it is. As such, you can access voter demographics by gender, race, age, political party, or as voters vs non-voters.
Conducting a search on the website is a straightforward process. After visiting the website you must follow these steps:
- Locate the search bar at the top of the homepage.
- Type a name.
- Hit the “Search” button.
The website will display a couple of suggestions where you will be required to select the most accurate one. After clicking on an accurate profile, Voterrecords.com will link you to a search engine known as Truthfinder.com, where you will answer a couple of questions to get your report.
This report may contain basic information about the person, including their name, gender, mailing and residential addresses, race, date of birth, neighbors, past locations, known relatives and background check reports.
Here are the features that can help you conduct searches at Voterrecords.com:
- Voterrecords.com Address Search;
- Voterrecords.com Reverse Phone Lookup;
- Voterrecords.com Party Affiliation Lookup.
VoterRecords.com Review: Sign Up and Cost
Typically, Voterrecord.com redirects users to Truthfinder.com. Here, all the basic information is offered for free. However, Truthfinder.com might require you to pay a monthly subscription for $30 or a two-month subscription for $26 per month to access detailed reports, including background reports, location history, contact details, criminal records, etc.
- Voterrecords.com secures people’s information using the latest SSL encryption.
- Most search services at Voterrecords.com are available for free.
- It has an expansive database with millions of records.
- It allows users to formally request record changes if what is displayed on the website is inaccurate or outdated.
- The site is easy to navigate.
- It can be a vital tool for research studies related to voter data.
- Its data is highly accurate since it is usually obtained from official government records.
- The website redirects its users to a website known as Truthfinder.com, where they have to provide their email addresses to acquire detailed reports.
- The site only contains information about registered voters in the US.
- Removing your information from this site may take longer than in other sites.
- The website does not remove all your data after completing the opt-out process.
Voterrecords.com Review: Customer Experience and Service
Generally, human beings tend to have an affinity for free things. Given that reports at their site come at no cost, it is a fair assessment that Voterrecords.com users enjoy a satisfactory customer experience.
The site has an FAQ section link at the bottom of its homepage for queries regarding its services. A single tap on this tab will redirect you to a dedicated FAQ section with answers to almost everything related to Voterrecords.com.
If unsatisfied with the FAQ section answers, you can click on the “Contact Us” tab to contact Voterrecords.com customer support. As a result, you will be redirected to a “Contact Us” page where you will be required to provide your full name, email address and the message you want to convey.
Voterrecords.com: User Reviews
Sitejabber gives Voterrecords.com a 1-star consumer rating from a single review. In this review, a user named Arnold L complained that the site puts crime victims and law enforcement officers at risk. The user complained that the site doesn’t comply with opt-out requests as required by law.
According to revdex.com, the site has a 1-star rating for overall customer satisfaction. One user said the company should face a class action lawsuit citing that the company partially removes people’s information from its database.
Should You Choose Voterrecords.com?
Voterrecords.com is among the reputable people-finder websites available today. It gives detailed reports at no cost. Besides, the website is easy to use and can be an informative tool for everyone conducting research studies about voting patterns in the US.
However, this company needs to provide a toll-free customer support number to enhance consumers’ experience. It also needs to look for a way of removing all the users’ information after they have completed the opt-out process.
How to Remove Your Information from Voterrecords.com
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to remove your information from Voterrecords.com:
- Visit https://voterrecords.com/ and do a search.
- Click on the correct profile to receive a detailed record page.
- Locate the “Record Opt-Out” link at the bottom of the page and click on it.
- Fill in the required fields on the available opt-out form and submit it for processing.
- Once this is done, you will receive an email with a verification link.
- Open the email and click on the link to complete the opt-out process.
How to Cancel a Voterrecords.com Subscription
As mentioned earlier, account creation at Voterrecords.com is optional and almost all services come for free, including the search results found on Truthfinder.com. Since no subscription is needed, all you have to do is avoid visiting this website.
Competitors and Alternatives
The people-finder industry is flooded with numerous websites offering similar services to Voterrecords.com. If users' needs aren't met at Voterrecords.com, they can analyze the following websites in terms of performance and cost to make informed decisions: