How Does Truthfinder.com Work?
To use truthfinder.com, you need to log in to your account or visit its website. Once you are there, you can conduct a search by entering the details of whoever you are looking for. As a result, truthfinder.com will scan through all the records on its database and give you a refined report of all the information gathered.
For that and other reasons, this TruthFinder overview has outlined some of the features available on the website to help users understand how the site works.
- Truthfinder.com people search: Once you are on this website, you must click the “People search” tab for the site to start looking into an individual’s data. On the search box that appears, provide the first and last names of the person you are looking for and select the “Search” button. If the results are unsatisfactory, you can add the city and state where the individual you are looking for lives to speed up the search process.
- Truthfinder.com reverse phone lookup: With this feature, you can get information about a person by entering their phone number. To achieve this, you must click the “Reverse Phone Lookup” tab on the website, key in the individual’s number, and click the search button.
- Truthfinder.com public records: This feature operates similarly to the people search functionality. The only difference is that it gives extensive details about the person being searched, including court records, bankruptcies, and liens.
- Truthfinder.com background check: Entering an individual’s name and searching it under the background check feature gives you details such as personal information, possible relatives and associates, jobs, education, etc.
Truthfinder.com Review: Sign Up and Cost
To sign up at truthfinder.com, you must visit the site and provide all the necessary details. For instance, you must give your name and email address. Once everything is entered as required, you can log in and find people’s truths as displayed by truthfinder.com. Alternatively, you can download the company’s free app and install it to enjoy truthfinder.com services available on its official website.
Pricing at truthfinder.com depends on the membership package you opt for. Unlike free packages out there, a standard membership subscription gives you unlimited reports. This includes the one-month subscription package for $30 and the two-month membership package for $26 per month.
- It provides users with comprehensive unlimited background check reports.
- Truthfinder.com's reverse lookup feature can help eliminate spam callers.
- Truthfinder.com claims that its reports are usually accurate.
- It comes with a dedicated mobile app.
- Their website's interface is simple and easy to use.
- The website is secured with SSL encryption.
- The company guarantees your anonymity whenever you use truthfinder.com to search for details.
- The company doesn't provide a free version.
- At times, searches may take a while before a report is provided.
- Pricing information on the truthfinder.com website is a bit sketchy.
- The web has many pop-up ads.
- The information available on truthfinder.com may not be 100% accurate.
Truthfinder.com Review: Customer Experience and Service
Truthfinder.com provides its customers with many methods which they can use to contact the customer support team whenever they encounter an obstacle while using the platform. For example, its web page has a FAQ section where users can get the answers to all the basic questions when using truthfinder.com.
Alternatively, users can voice their queries by dialing the customer number (800) 699-8081 for a quicker response. If these two methods are unavailable, the user can reach the customer care desk by writing an email to the truthfinder.com address, [email protected].
Truthfinder.com: User Reviews
Truthfinder.com has cemented its legacy in the people finder websites space since its launch in 2015. As a result, the company has received both positive and negative criticism from users. For example, from 398 reviews, sitejabber.com gives truthfinder.com a 3-star consumer rating.
On the other hand, trustpilot.com gives truthfinder.com a 3.5-star rating from 1,089 reviews, whereas consumeraffairs.com gives the site a 4.5-star rating. Below are some individual reviews from users.
Toni Brecke left a comment on trustpilot.com complaining that she did a trial at the site and canceled but still got charged $30.
Amanda M. couldn’t hold back her praises for the truthfinder.com team when leaving a review at sitejabber.com. She noted that truthfinder.com’s customer service team was exemplary and encouraged others to use the website.
Should You Choose Truthfinder.com
Although many users complain about truthfinder.com pricing, it is evident that its reports are highly comprehensive. That, coupled with excellent 24/7 customer support, are enough reasons for you to choose truthfinder.com as your number one go-to people search website.
How to Remove Your Information from Truthfinder.com
Truthfinder.com offers two ways in which you can remove your details from its database. For instance, you can call its customer care representatives to find your profile on the site and remove it from the system.
You can also send truthfinder.com customer support an email with your details, such as full name, email, address, and date of birth. Once the email is received, the company starts to remove your information from its database.
Another quicker way to remove your data from this website is to visit its official online page and opt out. Here are the steps:
- Visit truthfinder.com opt-out page (https://www.truthfinder.com/opt-out/).
- Enter your full name, city, and state of residence.
- Click the “Search” button.
- Find the correct listing and click the “Remove this Record” button.
- Give your email address, verify a reCAPTCHA identity, then select the “Send Confirmation email” button.
- An email will be sent to your email confirming that the opt-out request has been initiated.
How to Cancel a Truthfinder.com Subscription
When canceling a Truthfinder.com membership package, you have to either call the company’s customer support team or visit its website and enter a cancellation request on its contact page. After that, the company sends you an email confirming that your subscription has been canceled.
Competitors and Alternatives?
TruthFinder is not the only people's search engine in 2022; there are other search directories out there. Some of these companies offer the same services as truthfinder.com, while others are better than this site. Here are some of them: