How Truepeoplesearch.net Works
Most truepoeplesearch.net reviews will tell you that this company collects its information from public records, which is totally legal. The website features millions of reports, including business records, bankruptcies, birth certificates, phone bills, arrests, court records, etc. After collecting this information, Truepoeplesearch.net displays it publicly for everyone to access it.
According to Truepoeplesearch.net, you can get search results without registering an account with the website. Even better, the company guarantees that users’ searches remain anonymous and can’t be tracked by third parties.
Here are some of the features offered on this website:
- Truepeoplesearch.net reverse phone lookup: Truepeoplesearch.net white pages contain millions of phone numbers across the US to help with your searches. It enables you to avoid phone harassers, ignore telemarketers, identify phone numbers, filter phone calls, authenticate a company, and identify an emergency call.
- Truepeoplesearch.net address lookup: This feature allows you to research property, find out about neighbors, find company information, and get financial reports.
- Truepeoplesearch.net people search: The feature contains up-to-date records of people living in the US, including ages, dates of birth, etc.
- Truepoeplesearch.net email lookup: The tool allows you to research a person using their email address.
Truepeoplesearch.net Review: Sign up and Cost
You can do basic searches at truepeoplesearch.net for free. However, you might want to pay a premium subscription to obtain detailed reports.
According to truepeoplesearch.net, providing accurate and up-to-date data on everyone living in the US is challenging. Therefore, searches such as criminal background checks, property records, and cell phone numbers require you to have a premium subscription.
In addition, truepeoplesearch.net links to third-party websites. Therefore, the company receives a commission, rewards, or referral fees when you make a purchase through its links.
- Truepeoplesearch.net offers some of its information for free.
- The website features an easy-to-navigate interface.
- You don't have to register an account with truepeoplesearch.net to use its services.
- The company guarantees that all searches performed on its website remain anonymous.
- The website is secured using the latest SSL encryption.
- Truepeoplesearch.net can lead to an invasion of privacy.
- The information offered at truepeoplesearch.net is not entirely free.
- The website links you with other search engines, which may incur extra costs.
- Using a website like truepeoplesearch.net can lead to identity theft.
Truepeoplesearch.net Review: Customer Experience and Service
According to many truepeoplesearch.net reviews, this website makes it easy to find records since it has a user-friendly interface. The company also claims to offer industry-leading reports and quick results.
However, if you encounter issues while using ttruepeoplesearch.net, you can email the customer support team at [email protected]. Alternatively, you can visit the “Frequently Asked Questions” section to get basic information regarding the company.
Truepeoplesearch.net Review: User Reviews
Overall, many users consider truepeoplesearch.net a reliable search engine for information about people living in the US. The website is straightforward and has a user-friendly interface. Besides, it offers basic reports free of charge.
However, some users feel that truepeoplesearch.net exposes their information to scammers, which may lead to identity theft. Finally, some consumers have termed truepeoplesearch.net services an invasion of privacy, especially after learning that it can sell consumers’ data to third parties.
Should You Choose Truepeoplesearch.net?
As stated earlier, websites like truepeoplesearch.net display people’s information for everyone to access. As a result, many people have fallen victim to scammers while using these search engines. Some of these scams stem from the people-search engines themselves, while others come from data thieves preying on unsuspecting users.
However, you can rest assured that truepeoplesearch.net is not a scam itself and does not house scammers. Besides, the website is secured with the latest SSL encryption and offers basic searches free of charge. Finally, all searches conducted on this website remain anonymous.
How to Remove Your Information from Truepeoplesearch.net
All the information on the truepeoplesearch.net database is available to the public, which means scammers can access it. Therefore, it is advisable to remove your details from such websites for issues such as identity theft. Here is the process you must follow when removing your information from truepeoplesearch.net:
- Visit https://truepeoplesearch.net/.
- Locate the “Remove My Info” tab and click it.
- You will then be required to fill out an “Opt-Out” form. According to truepoeplesearch.net, the removal process takes up to 48 hours.
How to Cancel a Truepeoplesearch.net Subscription
Premium services at truepeoplesearch.net require a paid subscription. Therefore, you can cancel your subscription if you no longer need these services. To do so, you must contact the truepeoplesearch.net customer support team and request them to cancel your subscription.
However, you may be wondering if the company will continue to bill you every month for using its services. The answer is yes. Truepeoplesearch.net charges you on a monthly basis. Therefore, whenever you buy a subscription, the company marks the subscription date and continues to charge you for the plan.
Competitors and Alternatives
Besides truepeoplesearch.net, there are other websites offering people-search services in the US. These service providers differ from truepeoplesearch.net in specific areas, which means they can act as competitors or alternatives depending on consumer needs. Here are some of them: