How Nuwber.com Works
As stated earlier, Nuwber gets its information from the public domain, which is completely legal. That means, this firm can legally collect and sell your data to other companies. Typically, this website provides the following features to help you perform various searches:
- Nuwber people search;
- Nuwber reverse phone lookup;
- Nuwber address lookup.
Nuwber Review: Sign Up and Cost
Nuwber offers different plans depending on your needs. Usually, these costs depend on how much you commit upfront and for how long. For instance, a monthly plan can be more expensive than an annual one. That saud, let’s take a look at the costs to expect when using Nuwber services:
- A one-year plan for $169.99;
- A three-month for $53.97;
- A one-month plan for $27.99;
- A three-day trial for $1.
Unfortunately, Nuwber doesn’t offer a free plan to its consumers. It only allows them to test its services for three days for $1, after which the company bills them for a month. Therefore, always remember to cancel your subscription before they bill you.
It is worth noting that although the company has a money-back policy, it does not state the number of days. It usually addresses each refund request on a case-by-case basis and may grant you a partial or f
- You can easily filter information on Nuwber.
- The website is easy to use.
- It offers free search services for basic information.
- The company allows you to remove your information from its database.
- It offers multiple search options.
- Your information is publicly available to strangers, which means there are risks of data theft.
- Nuwber can sell your data without your consent.
- The information on this site is not 100% accurate.
- The site relies on partnership services, including a site known as Truthfinder.
Nuwber.com Review: Customer Experience and Service
Once you start using Nuwber.com, you will notice that their people search services are easy to use. The results appear within no time and are easy to filter. In this case, you can filter your searches by age, city, or state.
However, unlike basic searches, a detailed report takes some time before you can receive the desired results. It usually requires you to confirm that you don’t intend to use the information for credit, employment, tenant screening, and other services stated in the FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act). Besides, the site requires you to confirm your age, email address, and age before asking you to pay for a premium plan.
In case you experience challenges while using this website, you can contact the customer support team by email ([email protected]) or phone (+1 (844) 912-1292).
Nuwber.com Review: User Reviews
This segment will look at both positive and negative sentiments regarding Nuwber.com. These Nuwber.com reviews are reliable since they come from trusted sites such as Reddit and TrustPilot, where consumers get to air their views regarding a particular product.
Some users feel that Nuwber is not a fraudulent company and is one of the best sites to search for phone numbers and addresses. According to them, the site is easy to use and offers much of its information for free. Other users are happy that Nuwber has friendly, fast, and professional customer support.
However, some users are unhappy with how Nuwber collects and stores their information in its database. Some consumers feel that some of the information about them is correct while some details are wrong.
Since much of this information is publicly available, many users feel that the website may expose their sensitive details to fraudsters. Therefore, it’s crucial to report scammers to the Federal Trade Commission whenever you come across them.
Should You Choose Nuwber.com?
Although some users have reported unpleasant experiences, Nuwber is a fairly reliable website. For instance, the platform allows you to access a great deal of data for free. Besides, the site is easy to use and allows you to filter results by age, city, or state.
However, the website uses click-baiting tactics where you get faux loading screening which may consume your time. However, if you are patient enough to wait for these screens to load, you will get unlimited reports from Nuwber’s database.
How to Remove Your Information from Nuwber.com
Before removing your information from Nuwber.com, ensure you create a “fake” email account that doesn’t have your identifiable information, such as your name. This is because Nuwber might require you to provide an email address during the opt-out process, meaning they can use it to include your information in their database. Here is the opt-out process:
- Visit Nuwber.com and search your name, city, and state.
- Agree with the terms and conditions by ticking the checkbox.
- Find the accurate profile and copy it.
- Locate the “Nuwber Opt-out” link and click it.
- Paste the copied URL in the provided box and click the “Opt-out Tab.”
- Provide an email address, do a reCAPTCHA, and select the “Remove” button.
- After receiving a verification email, select the “Confirm Request” tab to finalize the removal process.
How to Cancel a Nuwber.com Subscription
According to Nuwber, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Here is the process:
- Log in to your account and go to the account settings.
- Click the “Subscription Plan” option.
- Select the “Cancel Plan” tab.
Alternatively, you can call their customer support at +1 (844) 912-1292 or email them at [email protected] and request a subscription cancellation.
Competitors and Alternatives
There are many people-search websites offering similar services to Nuwber.com. These service providers can be alternatives or possible competitors to Nuwber.com. Here are some of them: